As of July 1st 2023, we moved from our long-term premises at The Crypt at St Peter’s, and therfore changed our name from InSpire at St Peter’s to Inspire Walworth, which reflects our organisations continued commitment in supporting our Walworth communities.
Our community-based services continue to operate as before, except with some logistical changes in how these will be delivered:
- 2Inspire Youth activities will now be based at Newington Tenants Hall, 77 Canterbury Place, Walworth, London. SE17 3AD
- Inspired To Work will continue to provide sessions at Peckham Levels and will hot-desk at Newington Tenants Hall and off-site, as necessary.
- Inspired Parents will continue to provide support by working remotely.
- Inspire To Grow gardening group will continue to meet off-site.
- Nigel Scott-Dickeson, Chief Executive, will be working remotely and hot-desking at Newington as and when required.
Our community’s aspirations are our aspirations!
We aim to create safe welcoming spaces and opportunities to enable our community of Walworth to grow and flourish. We aim to be supported by, and of, the community we serve. We do this by being:
1. Rooted to Community
2. Ambitious & Aspirational
3. Pragmatic & Responsive
5. Passionate and Creative
Inspire’s guiding values, to which all staff and trustees commit, are:
1. Inspire is inclusive, believing that everybody matters
2. We are honest, reliable, and transparent
3. We are compassionate when things are difficult
4. We celebrate aspiration and achievement